1. We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in Britain.
2. When you contact us with an enquiry, we ask you for your name, email address, telephone number, post code and car details.
3. We will only contact you to discuss the sale of your vehicle.
4. We will only use the details you provide to enable us to value your vehicle and to make you an offer.
5. If you decide to accept our offer we may pass your details to a third party vehicle collection agent.
5. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
6. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with English data protection legislation.
7. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us.
8. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
9. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us.